Our college has a clear mission to provide education for lifelong learning and career development. We are here to assist Minnesota State College Southeast students in their career development.
We can assist our students with:
- The process of career exploration & planning
- Career assessments and finding a career that is right for you
- Cover letter & resume writing
- Job interview preparation
- Online resources that will assist you in career development
- Our Minnesota State College Southeast Job Postings webpage
To schedule an appointment, call or stop by the front desk, or contact us directly:
Student Affairs Information Desk: 507-453-2700
Red Wing Campus
Student Affairs Information Desk: 651-385-6300
To submit a job to be listed in our "Career Services Job Postings," please email Cindy Kottke at email@example.com.
Career Development Resources
- Application & Interview Preparation
Learn about writing cover letters and résumés and how to submit them. This section also contains resources for preparing for job interviews.
- Researching Employers
This section contains links to websites where you can find information on the industries and companies you're thinking about applying to.
- Finding a Job
What job search websites should you use and how do you use them? The answers are here.
- Career Services Job Postings
For MSC Southeast grads and alumni! Search job postings that have been sent to us by companies that want to hire our graduates. Subscribe to receive job notifications for your field of interest.
- Work Study
If you are eligible for Financial Aid, you may qualify for our Work Study program. Our jobs give you valuable "real-world" work experience, flexible scheduling, and a reliable income source.