Minnesota State College Southeast offers a number of unique meeting spaces at an affordable price...
- Fast, reliable Wi-Fi throughout
- ITV Video Conferencing
- Classrooms equipped with instructor technology center, which includes an LCD projector, VCR/DVD, and document camera
- Meeting Rooms with custom setups for small business meetings or larger events up to 150
- Auditorium with stadium-style seating for up to 148
- Warehouse Space equipped with truck docks
- Outdoor driving range and track
- Ample on-site parking
Minnesota State College Southeast: the perfect place to host your next corporate meeting or training. MSC Southeast offers convenient locations, state of the art technology, comfortable classrooms and a professional environment.
Red Wing Campus
The Red Wing Campus is located at the south edge of the city on top of the Mississippi River bluffs. The city of 16,000 is only 50 miles from the metropolitan area of Minneapolis/St. Paul, which provides resources for activities and has many opportunities for sport, recreation, and leisure.
The Winona Campus is located on the south end of Winona with a backdrop of Sugar Loaf bluff. Today’s city of 26,000 supports a variety of business that center around plastics, technology and farming.
Whether you are planning a small business meeting or a larger event check us out!
For more information contact: